domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

IF YOUR COULD SAY ME THE EXACT TIME



Perhaps if your could say me
the exact time in which you feel most lonely
could I intervene taking you a handkerchief
and leaving him to pose in your cheeks;
dry your tears!.
and then laugh eating  Honey’s sweet.

 From another way I can help to you?
 Let me think!
 oh, if..., is clear! .

Maybe if  I  tell to you the exact time
in which I feel most only
could you intervene bringing me a handkerchief
and leaving him pose for my cheeks ;
Dry my tears ¡
and then laugh eating  Honey’s sweet.

But often, it is true, is not exact science
of the eyes that blush and defend themselves with cheating
why  have to see you as what you are not  
if we do not give us an opportunity
of drinking from the same leaf?,
but… ,of course!, we can not escape
not even would have to know it


Xurxo fernandez gonzalez